Make It Monday: Gluten Free Peach Cobbler
Looking for a guilt free dessert for your family to enjoy? These single serve, portion control peach cobblers are a healthy and absolutely delicious treat! Really, they could be enjoyed for breakfast as well (less the ice cream :) If you want to enjoy this recipe year round, you can always substitute the 4 fresh peaches for 2 1/2 cups of canned (chopped)!
GLUTEN FREE PEACH COBBLER
Serves 4-6 | Prep Time 15 Min | Cook Time 30 Min
- 4 medium Organic Peaches
- 1¼ cup Kerbey Lane GF Apple Cinnamon Pancake Mix (or regular pancake mix)
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ cup Almond Milk
- 1 T. Coconut Oil
- ½ cup Roasted Almonds/Pecans, chopped
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- Slice peaches and layer into ramekins or 8x8 pan. Fill at least half way up the pan/ramekin.
- Combine pancake mix, oats, brown sugar, almond milk, coconut oil, almonds and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Pour mixture over peaches.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes (ramekins) or 30 minutes (8x8 pan).
- Top with fresh peaches and ice cream. Serve warm!